Consumer credit: Do you know how to borrow at a profitable rate?
Big life plans require big funding, but rarely can a person freely withdraw several hundred and even thousands of USD from their bank accounts. In times of need for additional financial support, consumer credit can be useful, a service nowadays available not only to banks but also to non-bank lenders on the Internet. Paterina’s credit is for a wide variety of purposes and has a much broader range of applications than short-term loans. This article describes the situations in which consumer credit can come in handy and how to borrow profitably. Interested? Then read on!
Long-term credit for everyday expenses and special situations
In general, a consumer credit is intended for pre-planned expenses that cannot be covered by monthly income. A loan is usually drawn up to pay for:
- long-term home repairs;
- great travel;
- organization of celebrations such as weddings;
- treatment and rehabilitation.
Of course, each situation is individual and it is not possible to foresee all life scenarios when additional money is needed. If the borrower has a long repayment priority, in some situations, a consumer credit may be more appropriate than a quick loan. Of course, choosing the right loan also depends on the amount you need. Consumer credit is usually available for individuals between 100-150 USD and the minimum repayment term is 3 months with most lenders. The maximum loan term is 12-24 months, although some lenders offer to borrow for a longer period.
Patater credit can be handy for dealing with a variety of situations, but every borrower should be aware that consumer credit means regular spending in the long run. Is it possible to choose a great loan from the wide range of loans and how to apply for a loan that is really friendly to your wallet? Let’s talk about it!
For specific purposes
Although consumer credit on the Internet is relatively easy and many lenders provide money without collateral and pledge, this loan is not simply an additional source of money or a financial cushion. Before you apply, you should be clear about the purpose of your credit and the differences between a consumer credit and a credit line or credit card.
- the consumer credit is paid in full to the borrower’s bank account;
- the interest rate is applied from the day of signing the contract, irrespective of whether the loan money is used;
- pater credit must be repaid in accordance with the payment schedule. The monthly payments may not be less than the amount specified in the contract, otherwise the credit will be considered overdue and the lender will be entitled to penalties.
Remember, consumer credit is not intended to pay off other debts, impulsive purchases, and ill-considered spending. Simple Credit – Travel Credit:
- a responsible approach – credit for a family summer trip with a smart budget and planned spending;
- irresponsible approach – credit for impulsive airline ticket purchase, without adequate solvency assessment.
Before applying for a patron credit, you should carefully consider the amount of your credit and your ability to make regular loan payments before applying. Find out how to borrow responsibly!
Favorable consumer credit = repayable credit on time
Any loan, including a consumer credit, can only be profitable if the total amount of credit does not increase over time. Already when applying for a loan, the client independently determines an adequate loan amount for his / her monthly income. On the other hand, a creditor, when checking a client’s solvency and credit history, may offer a lower credit limit, thus reducing credit risks. If the borrower has sufficient solvency and a positive credit history, the loan is usually granted at the required amount.
If the consumer credit is not repaid under the credit agreement, the lender may apply penalties. As a result, the total repayment amount may increase significantly and the loan will not only be unfavorable but also be dangerous to the borrower’s financial stability. To prevent this from happening, follow the principles of responsible borrowing:
- apply for a loan only when it is really necessary for an important purpose and not for a moment’s enjoyment;
- Calculate the loan repayment term so that the monthly payment does not exceed 20-30% of your monthly income;
- always pay off your credit on time and make repayment a priority. If necessary, temporarily give up expensive activities and plan your budget rationally.